It was our first baby after 8 years of marriage. We were excited when we found out that we were pregnant and couldn’t believe it. It was a surprise. Since we went to Mexico right around the O time, we called this baby "Souvenir". As the days passed, we started lacing our dreams around this baby. The minute I tested positive on HPT, I knew it was a boy. I had a name for him right from the beginning. Everything was going well and as it should be. I had my baby shower on Nov 02, 2008 and was getting ready for our baby's arrival. It was our 38 week appointment and we went to our appointment as routinely as we did for our previous appts. I wasn't feeling particularly well that day. I thought I was tired because I was nearing due date. Also, I hadn't felt him move. On my way to doctor's office, I was begining to feel somewhat gloomy. When I saw my doctor, I told her about decreased movements and she said..."Lets see, we will do an U/S." Then came the shocking news….when she said, " I am not seeing any heartbeat." We were devastated.This shouldn’t be happening to us. We were told to rush to the hospital. Everything was over by then…our dreams of having our son in our arms…our family…everything was over. we couldn’t do anything. We were hoping to welcome him in 10 days…not say goodbye to our son….this is the least thing we expected. I felt helpless as they induced me and I didn’t care what they were doing to get the baby out. I was put on narcotics through out the process....They induced me on Nov 07, 2008 at around 7.30 PM and our beautiful son was born on Nov 08, 2008. It was hard to say hello and goodbye at the same time. I just didn't know how I did it. It was hard leaving my son back in the hospital and move on. It was hard to enter our house without baby in our arms.

