My mom is leaving tomorrow and I am drowned in sorrow. I don't want her to go. She's been the only reason why I was not in so much pain and misery. She took care of us as best as she can. I will miss her dearly. It will be painful to see her bed empty, her closet empty and home empty when we go home from work. I know that we have to get used to it....but my mind refuses for anymore adjustments like this....we have already adjusted to the fact that Mihir is no more with us.....
Although my mom is going to come back (hopefully) and visit us when we get pregnant again (hoping that would happen), I am not ready to stay away from my parents. I am emotionally dependent on them more than ever and I never needed them more than now.
Deep inside me, I am screaming....screaming hard for an end to all of it. This separation from my parents, separation from my baby.....and separation from myself (loneliness)
I know I am being weak here....but I am not able to overcome this grief and loneliness.
🎞️ Télécharger Movie Title
7 years ago

