This blog is to honor our son "Mihir" whom we lost at 37 weeks of gestation. I want to keep him alive in our thoughts...and I hope to keep this blog a way to remember him.
Well. This is our first month of TTC. I have 6 more days until testing. We want Mihir to have a little brother/sister soon. This wait seems like an eternity to me.
I am happily married to Suresh. March 24th 2008 was the most happiest day of our life when we came to know we were soon to be parents. We were on the moon..Happy and ecstatic about the baby. It was BOY! I knew it was a Boy even before U/S confirmed it. I had a name for him even before we conceived him. The day of Nov 07, 2008 marks the very sad day of our life. On Nov 07, 2008 We lost our son "Mihir" at 37 weeks to unknown reasons. I delivered him on Nov 08, 2008. He was our first born and will be always loved and remembered. We miss him dearly. As we try to gather ourselves, I will post as and when there is any update in our lives.