Friday, March 27, 2009

No one understands what's going on..

We have started TTCing in Feb. It didn't work that month so we moved on to March. I was very hopeful and optimistic for March. We came to know we were pregnant with Mihir in March of 2008. So I had very high hopes. Guess what?....I started spotting (more than spotting) right after the day I Ovulated. I am on Baby aspirin and Prometrium. I do not which one is causing this horrendous spotting....But I am loosing hope. 
I was tested for Day 21 progesterone and It came back pretty normal..actually way over normal range (55)
and yesterday they tested for serum HCG which came back at 4. 0-3 is considered non-pregnant. Last month my serum hcg was 2. This time it's 4..so even my doctor isn't sure of what's happening. 
Yesterday, I got sick of whole thing and stopped taking baby aspirin..guess what!...my spotting went from Red to brown. I am afraid to stop aspirin though!. I don't want another miscarriage because of this. But at the same time, it has reduced my spotting...getting confused here..

My doctor wants to test my serum HCG in a week (possibly on Tuesday). But I am not keeping my hopes high....I think what ever lining I needed to sustain this , is gone through spotting. I don't think any lining is left now. 

Can you spell magic on me?